Win prizes to celebrate the release of MY COUSIN RACHEL
Ends July 6, 2017.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
Starring Rachel Weisz and Sam Claflin, MY COUSIN RACHEL is a new film adaptation of Daphne du Maurier’s acclaimed novel and will be released in cinemas this Friday 9 June.
To celebrate, we are giving away a fabulous Daphne du Maurier book set and a MY COUSIN RACHEL canvas to two lucky winners.
A dark romance, MY COUSIN RACHEL tells the story of a young Englishman who plots revenge against his mysterious, beautiful cousin, believing that she murdered his guardian. But his feelings become complicated as he finds himself falling under the beguiling spell of her charms.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, submit your email address.
MY COUSIN RACHEL will be released in cinemas this Friday 9 June. Book your tickets: www.mycousinrachel.co.uk.
Terms and Conditions:
• Competition will open on 8th June 2017
• Competition will close on 6th July 2017 and entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
• Entrants must be over the age of 15
• Competition is open to UK residents only
• Prize for two (2) winners is one (1) Daphne du Maurier book set including My Cousin Rachel, Rebecca, Frenchman’s Creek, Jamaica Inn and The Birds and one (1) MY COUSIN RACHEL canvas (not framed).
• Winners will be selected at random from all entries
• Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
• The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• Failure to reply to notification within 5 days renders the win void and another winner selected in their place.
• In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
• Winner’s name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into